Support MisterScienceFair.com – Help us Sustain Our FREE Resources, Mentoring, Books & More!
MisterScienceFair.com is not a commercial venture. We are a small group of dedicated science fair enthusiasts who cover all our own costs for developing original content, maintaining our website, producing printed materials & resources, attending STEM events with nice displays and contests/activities, free e-books, and more. Not to mention, we cover all our own costs and time for mentorships, and providing advice and resources to science fair organizations, schools and students throughout the world. Currently, we spend all of our own money to make this happen, and the meager amount of income we bring in from referral programs is not enough to support our mission. We could really really use some help in the form of in-kind donations and volunteer / guest blogging support.
If you like what MisterScienceFair.com is all about, there are a few keys ways you can help us out:
- LIKE US: This one’s easy: Like us on Facebook
- BUY STUFF: Buy our T-shirts, mugs, hats and other cool stuff on our Zazzle.com page
- VOLUNTEER: Reach us via our contact page and let us know if you or someone you know can volunteer to help start a science fair, judge a science fair, or if you are a writer or artist and can help us develop materials for our site. Also please reach us if you are located in the Eastern MA area, and would like to mentor students locally through our after school mentoring program.
- SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS: Please support the businesses which advertise on our site. This helps to pay for the various costs to maintain our site.
- SPONSOR: MisterScienceFair does accept limited co-sponsorships of our events and our print/e-materials and occasionally, portions of our site. Contact us to find out how you can have your company’s books, kits, science fair supplies or other STEM related materials highlighted on our site and at our events. Reach us at sponsorships (at) mistersciencefair.com
- DONATE: MisterScienceFair currently does not accept direct donations, as we are not yet a 501c3 organization. We do always need supplies, printing and other support for our own organization, and we of course need support for the students we mentor; there may be other ways you could help out as well. Please contact us.